Supreme Court Reform
In the wake of our August paper, Reforming the Supreme Court, Policy Exchange’s Judicial Power Project is pleased to publish a new symposium on Supreme Court reform, in which distinguished legal commentators engage with the question of how and by whom appellate authority should be exercised.
- Richard Ekins, Further thoughts on Supreme Court reform
- Robert Stevens, Our ultimate appellate court
- Kate Malleson, The problem of judicial diversity
- John Larkin, From the House of Lords to the Supreme Court – how different?
- Patrick Elias, Professor Wyatt’s proposal: a response
- Derrick Wyatt, Reflections on reform of the UK Supreme Court