- Monday, 2 October, 2017
9:30 - 10:30
- Jesse Norman MP, Minister for Roads and Local Transport
- Hugo Spowers, Chief engineer and founder, RiverSimple
- Mike Copson, Hydrogen Business Development Manager – Shell New Energies, Shell
- Lianna Etkind, Public Transport Campaigner, Campaign for Better Transport
- Matt Rooney, Energy and Environment Research Fellow, Policy Exchange
This event is taking place at the Conservative party conference. A pass is required to enter the conference. Passes can be purchased from the Conservative Party’s Central Office here.
There is no need to RSVP for the event, seats will be available on a first-come first-served basis.