Job Title: Office Administrator
Working For: Policy Exchange
Policy Exchange is looking for an organised and highly motivated candidate who will be responsible for managing the office to ensure the company is running smoothly and efficiently. The successful candidate will also provide administrative assistance and support to the Director and Managing Director.
This full-time role will comprise:
- Day to day running of the office
- Providing administrative support to the Director and Managing Director
- Staff management; including annual leave calendars, sick leave, recruitment process, new employee inductions and keeping the staff handbook up to date
- Managing various supplier accounts and basic office expenditure
- Using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases
- Managing administrative systems, such as record management, filing and reports
- Organising office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and other equipment
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging necessary repairs
- Reviewing and updating health and safety, and GDPR policies
- Working closely with our IT provider to ensure the office is running smoothly
- Other ad hoc duties as requested
The successful candidate will need to be self-directed, and have strong organisational and problem-solving skills, as well as office management and HR experience. Key skills include:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to interact with others in a professional manner
- Sufficient IT capabilities
- Reliability; and
- Record-keeping skills
Applications should be sent to Sharon.email@example.com If you wish to apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter explaining your suitability for the role.
Applications will be viewed as they come in and successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and appoint on merit. Although the position is full-time, we are also prepared to consider candidates who would like to work flexibly.
We regret that, due to the high number of applications received, we will not be able to acknowledge receipt of applications.